Its just what it says ... a Best Western .. PLUS, it is a Best Western but with nice added amenities, a nice breakfast every day, cookies baked for the guests in the afternoons, popcorn available in the lobby along with drinking water, coffee and other drinks, a nice pool with a bar. This hotel is close to everything and the rooms were clean. We will stay again when we visit. The price is reasonable for the area and the staff is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key