Stayed a couple of nights at this Best Western Plus Gateway. Very polite, professional and helpful reception, breakfast very good quality and best of all the room was VERY clean. Not one spot of mold on the tiles in the shower. That is difficult in Florida being near the sea and with the humidity. Beds are firm and excellent and really enjoyed the HD 42in TV. Room had a mini fridge and micro oven. Stayed on second floor overlooking the pool. Very good value for pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key