Was looking for a good clean and inexpensive hotel for just one night in Siesta Key. We found this one. Room was clean and bed was real comfortable. Great Tiki bar. Real good food and Clayton was a good bartender. He went out of his way to make us feel good as customers. Also, not far away from a great beach. It's been a while since I've been to Siesta Key beach but it was a spectacular beach with great white sand and very clean. Plus it was a free hotel shuttle and you tipped what you wanted to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key