My kids and I stayed here during our week in Siesta Key and we were not disappointed. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you right to the beach- not all hotels do this in the area. The front desk was very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Breakfast was good- it's free, so it's not amazing, but it worked for us each morning. The rooms were very nice- clean- but small. This didn't bother us as we didn't spend much of our time in the room, anyway. I would recommend and stay here, again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key