Clean, well-run hotel you can use as base camp for Siesta Key. Rooms open to the outside. Big TV. TV remote control wrapped in a disposable cardboard sleeve for sanitary purposes (first time I've seen that). In-room safe and fridge. Functioning elevator. Three PCs in lobby & free wi-fi. Well-stocked free breakfast with a very helpful lady in charge. Another nice touch: Free popcorn in lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key