Me and my wife stayed at the hotel for 1 night. The check-in was smooth and the front desk staff was very friendly. They had a coffee machine vending different varieties of coffees and had some great cookies as well ;)
The room was great, LCD TV, clean restrooms...overall very decent. You can request a free shuttle to the beach, but you'll have to wait for 30 minutes to an hour.
My favorite part was the breakfast. They did had a lot of variety and we just loved it. If we come back, we know where we are staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key