Due to last minute planning, got this hotel for $159, but it should be $79! Good stuff: pool is heated, has a hot tub, breakfast included is reasonable, 10-15 minute drive to beaches, room has small fridge and microwave, safe, iron, hair blower, complimentary popcorn in lobby....Bad stuff: room not very clean, bathroom even less so, they " provide pool towels" which are the size of a large kitchen dish towel, pool overlooks parking lot, hotel located on high traffic blvd., in room AC is very loud constantly even on low fan setting, no closet to speak of, and only 2 drawers in room with 2 double beds.; exercise room looks onto parking lot and has one treadmill, one stepper, one bike and weights. Whole thing is quite so so but the lack of cleanliness and grungy bathroom are reminiscent of a run down Super8 Motel, under the $100 range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key