Although not a beach location, it is very convenient to all areas of Sarasota and in a nicer area of town. The hotel is very well maintained and the grounds are very nice. It is situated between commercial buildings, shops and restaurants, which makes it not as visually appealing for the surroundings, but is a plus for being able to walk to get something to eat or pick up any needed items. Surprisingly for being in a fairly congested area, the hotel was quiet and peaceful. The breakfast was great, nice selection and fresh. Everyone we met on staff in the three days we were there was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. They have a nice lounge area with TV's, which we used to hang out because we had a lot of family staying at the hotel. No one ever discouraged us from doing so and we felt very comfortable ordering pizza and having family time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key