We travel to Siesta Key often and all but a few places let you rent for less than a week. we were visiting family that was staying on the Key but for us; only for a few days, this is the perfect place. Minutes from the most beautiful beach in the country!
Just had a major renovation, not the Ritz but it was fine. We opted for the king Suite and it was great, 2 rooms and more importantly 2 baths!!
I wouldn't choose this hotel for a vacation resort, just a clean, well kept place to rest my head at night...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Best Western + Iniative so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key