All reviews memorial hospital winn dixie room was clean stay there again nice stay close to downtown nice pool free breakfast yogurt location is great siesta key fina beaches microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

My room was worn, but clean when I arrived. I stayed 5 nights. 2 nights in a row people next door to me and below me on the 1st floor where fighting, yelling very loud outside. I also did not expect to find people smoking right outside their room (and mine). Very dissapointed - for the cost of this place I expected better (even in Sarasota Fl.)

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LanaP413, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly sadden that you did not enjoy your stay. We are making all the attempts to correct all the issues. Hopefully you did express your concern while you were at the property, we would have love to assist you first hand. I will share your comments with our team. Here at Baymont Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Breakfast was poor. The pool seemed under construction. The room was grimy. Wouldn't bathe my baby there. Ac turning on and off loud kept us up. People talking outside room at 5am both nights. This is a cheap motel. Only stayed to be close to family but would not stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Stayed here for only one night when i had a procedure across the street at the hospital. The room was dated but clean. What really impressed me was the coat of the room...under $80 per night! This include a BBQ of hots, hamburgers and drinks the night we arrived! Also included was a real nice breakfast the next morning which we couldn't take advantage of because we left to early. Overall, a great value!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased that you had a great stay. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Baymont Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Very good experience, The breakfast is very good, we stayed in the suite with my family the suite has good size but I would like to have more privacy in the main bedroom (currently there is no doors between the two rooms) even when they have separate bathrooms and separate entrance doors.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

This. Hotel needs better maintenance although the room itself was fine except for a wobbly, hard to adjust sink faucet. Outside it needs paint. Breakfast was just ok- on par with other budget hotels.

The pool was pretty well kept- clear water and generally clean. One gate was broken and locked. It was the only nice place to sit outside but they locked it up a sunset.

Trip type: Traveled with family