Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals Inc.
$177
$170
HotelIndigo.com
$216
$203
$89
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
$239
$206
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$154
$132
$128
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsisland suitehoneymoon suitesiesta keywasher dryerbeach chairsliving roomrestaurants and barstoilet paperhear everythingfirst floorsized bedlocation is greatvirginiaapartmentumbrellaslockboxpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I just want to thank Virginia for all her wonderful touches she did for the “Smith Family Wedding Weekend“...she had Big White Bows on the doors of the rooms we rented for the family. Inside the suites she had bride and groom cut-outs with wine glasses decorated with wedding rings...We had such a great time as a family...the pictures on her web site are a great representation of the suites and grounds. I just can't say enough about how wonderful this place was...she thinks of everything...books... Games….toy chest for kids...every thing you would need to live and play...We had three units, 662, 5610 and the Honeymoon Suite....and to the guy who wrote on Aug13,2011 (JS Tampa FL) that it was shabby was NUTS...I hope our family can do this again...It is a must for family fun…"A HOME AWAY FROM HOME"

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank AJW420
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite (1 Bedroom) and loved how spacious the unit was. Virginia and the staff were very helpful and available. Everything was clean and in working order. The website pictures are accurate and all was as expected. We took advantage of the beach chairs and umbrellas from the garage. We stayed for 9 days and couldn't have been happier. We recommend that you wear insect repellant when out in the evenings and near the vegetation at the beach as the no-see-ums are ruthless! :-)

The beach is a very short distance; just across the road. The village was a nice walk down the beach (just over half mile). If you want to walk to the village, we recommend you head to the beach, turn right at the shoreline and head for the tallest building on the point. There is a public access parking lot that will put you right at the end of Ocean Blvd and heading up to shops, dining, and bars.

Our favorite spots were LeLu's for Breakfast, Lunch almost anywhere, Dinner at The Cottage and The Lobster Pot, Music/Dancing at The Beach Club, and 'just one more' at Blaise Cafe and Martini Bar (it's on the way back to your beach walk to Gumbo Limbo; tucked back on the left).

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stayed in Gumbo Limbo and we loved it. First of all, it is a few steps to the fabulous beach! Great location, good & clean accommodations, very well supplied and cared for, an outstanding pool and a kind and helpful owner who just wants you to enjoy your trip at all costs.
Thank you, we had a great time and it was sad to leave!

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Gumbo Limbo provided my family and I the PERFECT ISLAND GETAWAY! As a mother, I wanted to make sure that my children and husband would experience the true feeling of a perfect beach vacation and Gumbo Limbo went above and beyond all my expectations. The decorations are gorgeous, bathrooms are fresh and newly updated, and magnificent views of the beach. Not to mention, freshly painted walls, kid friendly, beautiful kitchen, maintenance was always available, and everything and more that you would want from a family vacation. Gumbo Limbo always made sure my family was happy. To be completely honest, it was even better than staying at a 5 star hotel. I WOULD RECOMMEND GUMBO LIMBO TO ANY AND EVERYONE!

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I spent 4 days with my 14 and 16 year old daughters in the Key West Suite. From the time we walked in, we were so impressed with the decorations, the beautiful furniture, and well-stocked kitchen. It felt like home.The beds were so comfortable (reminded me of the Ritz ). We were so close to the most beautiful white beach . Now I understand why Siesta Key beach was voted # 1 in the Nation. Gumbo-Limbo was a perfect location. My girls had their private rooms and they loved the fancy umbrella above the bed. To sum it up.....it is Paradise. Can't wait to go back. Thank you Virginia.
Seroj K