“Enjoyed. ”

Ranked #38 of 1,179 Restaurants in Sarasota
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Clean and a great experience. We ordered from the breakfast menu, and enjoyed everything we ate. I especially enjoyed the fresh grapefruit juice, and scrambled eggs with red pepper & kale.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Our family is pretty picky about our food choices.
My jamaican husband and myself hungarian kids very used to american cuisine as well.
This time -I was prepared I checked the menu online what has very nice variety of hungarian and american food.
Burger was my sons choice-my dauther ate the chicken panini and we had the the gulash-DELISH!!!
Not sure if they using Lavazza coffee or just the cup had the logo but the cappuccino was one of the best I had in the States.
My daughter really wanted Kurtoskalacs and it was great that they had some -even thou it was frozen. I was going to order the somloi galuska but they didnt have it- I was almost glad- who needs the extra calories- but of course now...
We were going to check out their sister location for dinner -but we didnt have a chance.
I highly recommend the place -service is great -food is great- and very charming the outside searing area.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My family stopped here for lunch. The waitresses were very friendly and the food was prepared well. It was a tasty lunch. I will go back soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

The Days Inn right next door was barely acceptable, but with the SunnySide next door we will stay there again. The crab cakes eggs Benedict were so good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend the Goulash soup. It’s so good that I order one for there and another to go.
The pancakes are the tastiest I’ve ever had. They taste like cake.
Service is fast, friendly and clean.

Date of visit: May 2018