“It Doesn’t Get Better Than Seasons 52!”
Review of Seasons 52

Ranked #61 of 1,235 Restaurants in Sarasota
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We celebrated a family birthday at Seasons 52 at UTC Mall last week. I am so glad we decided to celebrate there. They took such very good care of our party and our dinners were spectacular! I LOVED my Scallops over risotto with goat cheese. You cannot go wrong dining here!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (621)

Reviewed June 3, 2019

5 stars is you could make a cosmo, but they were out of all brands of Citron Vodka since Memorial Day. Shame on you. No Citron Vodka for over a week?? Total Wine is across the street. I recommend bring your own Citron Vodka for you speciality cocktails listed because they have NONE. I Was there June 1st. and Memorial Day they ran out?? Whats wrong with this picture? Ask before you go for your brands of liquor as they run out and obviously the buyer is not supplying for Volume, and a back up plan when you run out over a holiday and June 1st you still are out. Shame on You. I drank Pineapple sweet vodka cocktail and had PAC's all night. (Premature atrial contractions) for those not in healthcare. Buyer be where of the substitutes as you may not tolerate it as alcohol is a cardiac stimulant and some brands are just not for everyone.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I’ll be honest. We’ve been to several Season 52 locations and we have always enjoyed the food. Today, we had a special event that required accommodation for special dietary needs. The Seasons 52 team came through big time. They provided a great room, the food did not disappoint and the service was excellent. All 3 a big plus when putting together an event long distance.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Quite frankly, I prefer just going to happy hour in the bar as opposed to dining here. Reason, it is so noisy in the restaurant, you can't hear anything. I will say upon arrival they had the table set for our small party birthday celebration with complimentary bubbly. That was nice. I also like the shot glass desserts presented at the end of dining. Other than that- all of dishes were fine, but certainly pricey. Some of their coctails are good. Just plan to spend your time in noise and have a hefty bill at the end.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellently prepared food for a chain restaurant. Wonderful service and lovely atmosphere. Worth return visits

Date of visit: April 2019