“Wonderful.”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
“Wonderful.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We planned a thanskgiving dinner here so no one had to cook. Brilliant idea! Great food, fantasic service. We eat here as often as we can.

Visited November 2012

sarasota FL
“Somewhat disappointed”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I sat at the bar and ordered a cosmo. It came 3/4 full. Ok, for $4 I can understand, but most others had a full glass. Then, I ordered the rib-eye. It was about 1/3 inch think. It was flavorful, but for $25 I do expect a bigger steak. Overall, it was a disappointing night. I do not expect to return soon.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Siesta Key Stonewoods is the worst ever”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been in stonewoods in ft meyers, sarasota, and tampa - the one on University is awesome on Sarasota - This place is a joke - I have been in here 3 times and every time I cannot understand how this place is a stonewood - Bartenders are useless - food is not good - parking is bad

I dont get it - but since I just rented on University - I can finally bid this place good bye and good riddins

• Visited March 2013
Toronto
“Great food, great service, great value”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Party of six for dinner at Stonewood Grill. We have been in Sarasota for a month and eaten at a wide variety of restaurants including Duval's and Mediterraneo. The food at Stonewood was by far the best we have had yet. Salads were fresh and crisp, the calamari app was tender and delicious, the salmon was perfectly cooked.

Service was friendly and efficient, with a suitable pause between courses.

Stonewood is pricier than most chains, but the food is far better. Highly recommended!

• Visited February 2013
Marshall
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We dined recently at the Stonewood Grill with friends. It was a great experience. One steak had been overcooked and the waiter and manager both made things right even when we were going to make do. They wouldn't hear of it. The pretzel breadsticks and the cranberry bread are REALLY good. This is the second time we've eaten there when we've come down for vacation. Top Notch service!

• Visited February 2013