“A Taste of Heaven on Earth!”
Review of Stonewood Grill & Tavern - CLOSED

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife I took our family,went to Siesta Key Beach on Valentines to renew our 34 yrs of marraige with 300 other couples.After the event, we all wanted something different to eat, but it had to be a place we've never been to. So we googled sarasota restaurant,and the Stonewood grill came up. They had great reviews, so we said lets go for it. Wow, what a fantastic dinner experenice. Atmosphere was romantic, but energizing.Wait time about 15 min. being a busy nite. Drinks were sizeable, and served promptly. Our Waitress Keisey was outstanding, an employers dream. Not only did she know the menu, but we took all of her suggestions from start to finish. The food was cooked to perfection,and the presentation was mouth watering. We haelfd outstanding Oak grilled Salmon, Chicken Pot Pie in a Delicate Puff Pastrey, plus a beautiful Aisan Chicken Salad, thats a meal in its self. We eat out alot, and have had the good fortune to appreciate Quality. Last, but not least Dessert. Don't miss the Chocolate Bread Pudding, OMG, this is almost better than Sex.. I said almost !! This item was the Grande of the night. Folks, plain and simple.. Try this Restaurant, were coming back for our 35th wedding anniversary, this March. You will not be dissapointed with Anything you order. 5*

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We recently visited Stonewood for my birthday since it's one of my favorite places. Considering it's a chain restaurant, it always exceeds my high expectations. I have only ever ordered the Pot Roast and it is the best I've ever had next to my mother's of course! I also love the Pretzel Bread that comes before dinner, it's pretty unique. The atmosphere is great, perfect for date night or catching up with family and friends. I highly recommend it to all of my out-of-town friends since Stonewood doesn't have as many locations as other chain-restaurants.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a six person group go to eat there for Dinner. We all ordered different meals and we were all happy with our choices. The service was excellent. This place has been off of our radar screen for a while but we decided to go after a few year absence. We were not disappointed and plan to go back soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well-located operation. Good food, decent service, a little loud.

I ordered, relished, and thoroughly enjoyed some well-prepared lamb chops. Others in the party seemed happy with their selections and meals.

1  Thank M Z
Reviewed January 23, 2013

As is the case with many of the better restaurants in Sarasota in the winter months waits for tables often approach an hour. We were able to make reservations and were seated at exactly the time of our reservation. Not sure if that's normal but we were pleased.That said however the food was quite good and the staff pretty friendly for all the bodies in the place. My rib-eye was flavorful and tender, son had mahi mahi which was good also.My wife had crab which she liked.

1  Thank IndyLou2