1,010 results
All reviews aveda products huge shower hardwood floors close to downtown toasted mango walk in shower main street loved this hotel van wezel breakfast buffet business center hot tub room was large parking garage lido beach st armand's circle king bed
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights. Room was clean and very nicely furnished and decorated. Parking very convenient, breakfast exellent. Conveniently located. Staff very friendly, polite and efficient in accomodating our requests. I strongly reccomend this hotel

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Indigo_SRQ1223, Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Dear Great M,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your kind words about our staff, rooms, and amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 27, 2016

I traveled to Ft. Myers earlier this week after my brother nearly died in a motorcycle accident. I mentioned the circumstances to Kayla (because I couldn't stop crying) and she made a gift bag for me, and gave me the loveliest card, expressing her concern on behalf of the hotel. It was so sweet! The room was great, the location was great, but the employees are just the best. Thanks for helping me through an extremely difficult few days.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank travellam
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The hotel was nice, modern, and clean. A lot of people from our group ate the breakfast buffet and said it was very good. The best part was the staff. Mary was especially helpful to me in dealing with my reservation related to not knowing whether or not I could make the trip until the day I was scheduled to arrive. My reservation was updated to add one more day on the front end while I was on the plane traveling. The rest of the staff from maids, front desk, and restaurant were all friendly and seemed to be really devoted to making a stay at the hotel a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Indigo_SRQ1223, Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

Dear John M,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially that your experience with our staff was so positive. We will be sure to pass along your accolades to Mary and the rest of the team.

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel in Sarasota and one of my top 5 in the country. (I travel a bunch) I am always impressed with the friendly, helpful and professional staff..the comfortable and impeccably clean rooms. Plus the attention to detail rivals the 5 star hotels where I have recently stayed. The best is personally written notes from the General Manager welcoming me back; one has even been sent to my home thanking me for being a loyal client. They don't miss a beat ...and make me feel like a valued guest.

The restaurant has the greatest food, menu and service. Room service arrives as if your eating in the restaurant. Food is well presented, hot and super tasty. Love the Crab cakes, cheeseburger, bacon & eggs.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank 1RE
Indigo_SRQ1223, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear 1RE,
Thank you for this awesome feedback! We're so thankful for your loyalty. We look forward to your next visit and we hope that it's very soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Went for 2 days with my family and our cat. (They are pet friendly) Hotel is very nice , the room was great, found the employees very friendly and helpful. Has a rest downstairs, the only thing I would find negative the pool area has more like 2 jacuzzis square and fairly bigbut besides that everything else was great. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Indigo_SRQ1223, Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear blkdoggy421,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. The spa inspired wading pools are intended as relaxation tools for the end of a stressful day. We hope to see you again in the future!