1,050 results
All reviews aveda products cheesecake hardwood floors wading pool great boutique close to downtown toasted mango walk in shower van wezel main street loved this hotel breakfast buffet business center hot tub room was large st armand's circle king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

This was a very nice hotel in a good location close to many restaurants and shopping. The bathroom was beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were all very pleasant. Breakfast was very good at the restaurant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting my daughter in Sarasota. Room very comfortable and nice, close to lots of dining, shopping. Ate dinner at the H2O restaurant and was very pleased. I had a fantastic blue cheese, bacon, grape and arugula flatbread. Nice place.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is really perfect!!!
All staff works as a really team!!!
So lovely people like Mary Norman at reception!!!
No words to describe how good this hotel is about rooms, and lobby everything very organized and really clean!
Congratulations and thanks!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Leslie P, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Dear Julieta,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We are so happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience at our hotel and had such great interactions with our staff. We will look forward to seeing you again in the future when you are back in the Sarasota area!

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

As a business owner that spends over 200 nights a year in the road I have never been treated so rudely as I was treated at this hotel! The staff from the desk to management is unacceptable! I just wanted to be s customer! I stay at many holiday in. Properties in my travels with lovely staff and lovely accommodations. This hotel is at the bottom of the lust because of their rudeness. Plenty of other hotels to stay at in this area, with new properties being built. If you like rude stay here. The food is not good either, save your money and walk to any restaurant in town for better.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dawn L
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Dawn L,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Going into this, I really wanted to love Hotel Indigo. I now find myself pretty disappointed. For some positives, I found it to be as immaculate as a hotel can be, which to me is of the utmost importance. They give you an array of Aveda shower products, which was a pleasant surprise. Also, their free underground parking was a savior. The "pools" (hot/cold soaks) were another a hit. The first negative was the daytime clerks (in the lobby/main entrance). They were rude to my sisters and I, probably because we are younger (18-22). The older folks + families from other countries were treated entirely differently than we were. However, it's biggest downside (something that will prevent me from coming back to Hotel Indigo Sarasota) was the noises made at night. Between the AC window unit, the people in the room next to us (who were playing music up until 12 am), and the many hallway noises, we could barely sleep. Paper-thin walls to a new extreme! With all of that in consideration, I really did like the hotel, its location, and the cleanliness, plus it's breakfast food. Sadly the noises were its achilles heel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Ali B

Hi Ali B,

We are so sorry for the experience you had during your stay. We try to inspire all of our guests and it seems like we dropped the ball for you and your sisters. It is never our intention to treat any of our guests rudely. We base ourselves off of providing exceptional customer service. As for the noise, we do offer sound machines and monitor our halls regularly to insure that they remain noise free while our guests are trying to sleep. We do hope that you will try us again any time that you are in the Sarasota area!