Hotel Indigo Sarasota
Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$100
$86
$99
$199
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortSuites
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$329
$369
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $471/night.

$285
$245
HolidayInn.com
$249
$224
Orbitz.com
$189
TripAdvisor
All reviewsaveda productshuge showerhardwood floorsgreat boutiqueclose to downtowntoasted mangowalk in showersmall hotelmain streetvan wezelloved this hotelbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelhot tubroom was largeparking garagelido beach
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Hotel Indigo with my elderly parents who thought they died and went to heaven! From the gorgeous decor to the royal treatment that they gave us it was a perfect experience in every way! AND before we left a young lady by the name of Julia shared a special gift with me that I will always cherish! Thanks Julia and staff for being so kind to us! We will definitely stay again :) Dr. Deborah Lippi PhD., Key West, Florida

Room Tip: all rooms were well equipped
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Indigo_SRQ1223, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Debracharlotte1, we are so happy that we could provide the “royal treatment” for you and your parents! Being able to give you something so special is just the type of thing we try to do, to make each guest’s stay memorable. Thank you for your wonderful comments and we look forward to the next time you will stay with us.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We arrived in Sarasota to find the hotel we originally booked was not up to par, so we looked for a better choice. We found the hotel Indigo using trip advisor and booked online. I had forgotten to ask for a AAA discount when i booked the hotel. When we arrived Melody greeted us and I asked for the discount, he smiled and agreed. Our room was very clean, roomy, and comfortable. We inquired about dinner and how long the guitarist would continue to play. Melody said not long but that he might continue if the crowd wanted him to. We asked if there was a seperate dinning room available. She said no, but she would gladly seat us in their boardroom. It was perfect. She stayed with for a short tome to ensure we were taken care of and to tell us a little about the area. Andrew was our waiter. We could not ask for better. The food was great. If you are looking for a hotel with a pool you will be dissapointed. They have two pools, one is a heated spa and the other is a cooled spa. The hotel is within walking distance of downtown. We enjoyed the farmers market and a walk by the marina.

Room Tip: Take a high floor to get away from the lounge
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark L

Mark L, we are happy to have made you feel so at home and of course feeling like you are being treated as if you were with your family is a plus. It gives such a personal touch to an experience when you can say you were “treated like family”. Thank you for mentioning members of our staff, they always enjoy hearing their names in guest reviews. Again thank you for your nice comments and please come back soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my second stay at Hotel Indigo Sarasota. While attending a meeting at the Ritz, the location was convenient to the Ritz and just about anything Sarasota has to offer. The rooms were clean and had everything we needed and more. The staff was "radiant" (a la Charlotte's Web). The nice Euro touch I enjoyed was the fact that the night desk clerk doubles as the bartender and will pour drinks for hotel guests until considerably later than we cared/dared to stay up, reminding me of Ireland.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry C

Terry C, thank you for your recent comments about our hotel. I like the choice of words you chose for our staff, radiant they are! The Ritz Carlton is very close and convenient; it is within walking distance making it easy to walk to conventions at the neighboring hotel while staying with us. It is great to have team members who can handle both aspects of the front desk and bar area. We hope to see you again, whenever you are in Sarasota!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My family had a great time at The Hotel Indigo. What a beautiful hotel! The staff were very friendly and accommodating. (A special thanks to Andrew for sending us to Cafe Epicure! Loved it!) This hotel has only 4 stories, which gives it a very personal feel. The decor is airy and bright, the rooms are clean and nicely appointed. I needed a room with a king bed, and a queen sofa sleeper to accommodate my family. It was tough to find, but I'm glad the Hotel Indigo had just what we needed. They also provided us with a single, inflatable bed. Perfect for my 12 year old.

They don't have a big pool, but we enjoyed the cold plunge pool, and hot pool very much. The hotel is close to restaurants and a grocery store, as well as many cultural attractions. I rode the hotel bike to St Armand's Circle and to the beach, which were also close by (3 miles maybe). Downtown and the Bayfront are a short walk away.

I'd have given this Hotel a 5 star rating if they had balconies or a roof top cafe/bar. I enjoyed sitting out by the spa, but would have loved a cocktail on the roof!! Missed the outdoor space in such a beautiful vacation spot!

I

Room Tip: We had a room on the alley, which may have been a bit quieter than on the 41 side. The hotel is short, just 4 stories, so I don't think an ocean view room offers much! There are no balconies. I like our room by the stairs (Room 302), it made quick business of going down to the bar, or to the spa area! :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank PoorPauperGirl
Indigo_SRQ1223, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you PoorPauperGirl, it is refreshing to hear your nice comments especially about Andrew! We will let him know he got a shout out from a guest. Were happy that you were able to enjoy the neighborhood and even take a ride on one of our bikes. A roof top bar sounds wonderful, we are in a renewal phase at the hotel so we will be updating and changing many things. We only hope that you will come back and see the changes once their complete.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

When we visit Sarasota, we love staying at this hotel. The decor is bright and cheerful, and the staff warm and personable. Our room was very comfortable, clean and modern, and the bed quite comfortable.

The location of the Hotel Indigo is perfect -- close to St Armands, downtown Sarasota and anywhere you wan to go.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DiningOutinTampaBay

DiningOutin TampaBay, It is great to hear you come and visit us often. Our neighborhood is full of fun things to do and see! We are glad you experienced the comfort and modern feel of our hotel. We only hope to inspire and delight you every time you stay with us. We cannot wait to see you again!