“Italian Fare”
Review of Demetrio's Pizza

Demetrio's Pizza
Ranked #415 of 1,078 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed June 3, 2014

An average Italian Restauant. Noisy, no tablecloths and waiter inexperienced.
Out of the wine we ordered. The waiter was inexperienced. However the food was hot and fair. There are other choices in Sarasota and I would choose them befoe going back unless I was in a rush to dine. Located closer to my home then the other choices.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Let me start out by saying that I always try to find something good about most places, even the worst. This restaurant is in a decent location. That is it for the good. The pizza was bland and tasteless. I have had better frozen package pizza. The crust on the pizza was barely even brown. We came with a group, the service was awful. The waitress was indifferent to providing service. I started with a greek side salad that was so wet on the bottom, that I could have used a paper towel to sop it up. I wanted to like this restaurant, but it just didn't have the quality it should have. I don't know how they stayed so busy, but they were, they are just not good and the bill was too high for the service and the food. I would seek out other options for pizza or salad.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Really enjoyed the meal at Demetrio's. Our server was great and seemed to enjoy her job. The food was reasonable and very good. Would go back again next time in area.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Got there early, place was empty, tied to seat us right by the noisy kitchen. Placed filled up fast. They had lots of help. Salad was OK, Calzone was good. Egg plant parm was good. Service was so so.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Two couples each had 8inch pizzas good service was pleasant and efficient .Price was fair and the resturant was clean and bright.Close to home we 'll be back good find