Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
$99
Hyatt.com
$153
$199
$285
$245
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortSuites
$369
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $419/night.

Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$329
$249
$224
$189
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfruitville roadevening receptionlight dinnered smith stadiumbreakfast and dinnerhome away from homefull size fridgecomplimentary breakfastan extended staybreakfast staffclose to downtownfitness roombusiness tripwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationliving room
Reviewed April 18, 2012

About a year ago I was looking for a hotel to house my wedding guests for my memorial day wedding. My husband and i got married at the Chelsea Center. We checked out some hotels near Siesta and none were as accommodating as the Homewood Suites. Not only did they give me great rates for my guests, but they gave us two different rooms to choose from. However, the thing that impressed me the most was the fact that they let us use one of their conference rooms for our rehearsal dinner for no cost at all. I was so overwhelmingly impressed by all the staff and how they met my every request with a smile. If you're looking for a place to stay central to Sarasota and Bradenton, this is it.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank trpauley
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I really like the Hilton chain. For example, their properties in Chicago and Naples where I have recently stayed are outstanding and a great value. So, I was surprised by the condition of my room on a recent one night business trip.
Check-in was pleasant and uneventful. Leaving the main entrance to drive to my room, I quickly noted there were no parking places available forcing me to drive to the far side of the hotel and walk back to my room with our luggage. Entering the room, we immediately recognized a mildew smell. On further examination, the cloth desk chair was deeply stained and the bathroom floor tiles popped and sagged beneath our feet. The corners of the floor in the bathroom had dirt in them and caulking around the tub had mildew in places. The bed mattresses were lumpy and broken down. I'll be having a chat with our Travel Department.

Room Tip: Try the Ritz Carlton
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Curt909
Edward C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

If Conrad experienced what you did I am sure that he would be disappointed as well. I have been on the job 45 days and feel that we have made some very good improvements, We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that we have in place and I am not sure if you aware of that. I would like to reach out to you to see how we can reconnect and show you the improvements that we have made. Please reach back out to me via trip advisor or you can e-mail me at edward.carroll@hilton.com

Reviewed March 10, 2012

We have stayed here three times in the past four yrs, each time age of facility is increasingly noticeable. Facility needs updating, 'tho the convenience to beaches, shopping, travel is good and can overcome some weaknesses. Staff appears helpful, but they can do only so much working within the limitations. Second floor in center back affords less noise.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sandy4556
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This was such a nice place, I went back in January, the place was hosted one of those gold buying roadshows, people everywhere, could not get a seat for breakfast and the Police was there in the afternoon. I wont be back, to much drama

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank WarrenG70
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Excellent choice for our baseball team. The rooms are spacious with two double beds and a sofa bed. Full size fridge, sink and microwave are a huge plus. Breakfast is very good and well stocked escpecially with many teams staying there. Property is well maintained and staff did a great job.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends