“Good steaks and wait staff”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #76 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We had supper here tonight had drew j as a waiter and he was great he was very nice talkative knew the menu and answered and questions we had. Was always back refilling drinks and cleaning table. Steaks where just how we ordered and I would be back again. I would love to have drew as a waiter again....

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This deal is good till March 8 2014. We were offered an appetizer or desert, we chose the Wild West Shrimp, crispy and hand battered, which is normally $9.49, it was tasty and HUGE. I got the Parmesan Crusted Chicken, usually $15.99. The crunchy parmesan and garlic cheese crust did not add much, but the large piece of moist boneless chicken was very good in spite of it. My wife ordered the 8 ounce Portabella Garlic Sirloin, it was quite good. It was not at the level of a center cut filet, but you can upgrade to that for $4.50 extra. I had a nice baked potato and my wife upgraded to Butternut Squash Risotto for $1.59. We both had chopped salads which were very good for no additional charge. Add in a nice honey wheat bread which you can more than one basket of, and you have an good dinner at an AWESOME price. Service was great, the atmosphere was nice. We will go back for sure ! For the price it was excellent.

1  Thank darewreckjeter
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We have eaten here on several occasions, with nary a problem. Though we usually opt for locally owned establishments the tried and true can be relied upon in the height of the winter season. As usual we were not disappointed, The Prime Time burger is a huge piece of meat, so much so the garlic Parmesan fries, while very tasty, had to taken home for later consumption. My wife opted for the broccoli cheese soup, and found it to be delectable and didn't leave a morsel in the bowl. She also brought home the remainder of her lunch as well. The service was impeccable, and everyone was friendly from the hostess to the bus boy. If in the area and looking for a decent meal at a reasonable price, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We meet friends at the Longhorn a few times a month. We always get great food, and wonderful service. Great menu, best chicken I have ever had.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The waitress was very sweet, helpful and on point with our drinks. As soon as we arrived all the staff we incountered were very pleasant, very welcoming opened doors. I truly enjoyed my dinner. Food was excellent.