“Great steak”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #65 of 1,071 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Friends brought us back to the restaurant and we are fans now, my wife had the flat iron steak and I had flo's filet and both
were done perfectly! Everything else fell into place for an enjoyable meal. Also I won't fail to mention our waitress Lara
who was efficient,personable and added to our enjoyment!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went to the Fruitville Road location because we couldn't get into Outback. What a blessing in disguise. Not that you go to Longhorn for the bar scene but when you have to wait 45 minutes you want a place you can feel comfortable, nice atmosphere, and not have people standing all around you. When we were seated and got our menus I was very impressed with how it was much more reflective of cutting edge menus in casual dining establishments today. The steaks were more flavorful and juicy than Outback too. Longhorn is where we will go in the future when looking for a casual dining experience and steak.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Liked the area, service was okay, but when asked about a side that went with the meal I got, I asked certain things before I stated I wanted that side. I got the side cause they told me it was everything I would have hoped for. Got the side it was nothing like was stated. However, the manager did take of the a little for the messed up food. Over all it was okay.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Best steak we have had in ages. Highly recommend! Had the T-bone for 2 and it was huge and delicious and prepared just right.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

On our return trip to Sarasota we visited our favourite restaurant. We started with spicy shrimp - so delicious and such a big portion, it's a good job we were sharing. The steaks we ordered were cooked to perfection. A mudslide and a margarita drink finished the meal off nicely. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The meal was a very enjoyable way to begin our holiday. Would recommend this restaurant to couples and families. Nice and clean.

1  Thank Alyson7474