Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key
HotelIndigo.com
$216
$203
$89
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$106
$99
$239
$206
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
$389
  • Restaurant
$225
$195
All reviewssiesta keyfull kitchenstickney point roadliving roomsized fridgelarge bedroomcontinental breakfastmain roadkitchen arearoad noiseheated poolnice poolshort driveyogurtflat screenwaffle makerwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed here with my girlfriend in september. We really liked it! Room was very large which is great when you want some space to unpack your stuff. It was clean and well taken care of and the beds felt fresh and in good quality. Only thing negative to say about the place is that it was farther from Siesta Key than we had anticipated. There´s really nothing much at all in the vicinity but the bars by the water tower (ask the locals!) were a pleasant surprise!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TobilaiK
sandra z, Manager at Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

we are glad to hear that you had a good time. sorry to hear that the location was not what you expected. hope you return to siesta key and decide to stay with us again

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I just got married in Sarasota and chose the Hibiscus and their sister hotel on Siesta Key as the places for my guests to stay. This was a great decision. The hotels gave me a great price for my guests and were super accommodating to last minute changes--which with my family, there were plenty.

The rooms are nice and spacious and come with fully equipped kitchens, which my mother- and sister-in-law greatly appreciated. The hotel is also very centrally located--just minutes away from the beach, restaurants and shopping. This made it very easy for my out-of-town family to enjoy themselves.

Our priest was also from out of town and enjoyed laying by the pool during the time he was not marrying us.

The best part about the hotel was the service. Everyone in the office was so nice and helped my husband and I coordinate with everyone. Requests were filled quickly and they handed out our welcome bags. We could not have asked for a better place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katie P

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you chose our hotels for your wedding party to stay in. we hope to see you return for another visit in the future

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Don't bother staying here if you wish to keep your valuables. We stayed here and had over $600 dollars in electronics stolen from a locked safe in the room! The general manager denied the safe used a key when we were given a key. We had to use the key to lock the safe and the general manager said she didn't know what were talking about because all of their safes are supposedly electronic. Unbelievable! There are thieves working at this place and they will rob you blind then deny it and make up a story to hide behind while making you look like the person in the wrong!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
8  Thank Grenade24
852juliec852, General Manager at Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your response to Trip Advisor. I think I have spoken with you on the phone and I have to assure that we have no safes that operate with a key, please feel free to come by or send a freind over and I will let you see the room you were in and any other room to show you we have no such safes.Thank you S ZaccariG.M.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

You can not go wrong by choosing this accommodation. We come to Sarasota/Siesta Key every year and have always stayed in larger chain hotels. This year we wanted to stay close to the beach and came across this place online. I called and right away the gentleman that answered was over the top helpful. He helped me book the reservation and even described where they were located for a reference to me. Several weeks later I had to call back to have them email me the confirmation again, and within minutes of hanging up the phone, I received it. Location is very close to beaches, local restaurants & bars, as well as a nice pool area. We arrived several hours early and they didn't hesitate to let us check in early. Room was clean, and very comfortable. Now for the complimentary breakfast: AMAZING. There was plenty to choose from and they even helped make the waffles. Every time you came through the lobby, they always asked to make sure everything was ok, and if we needed anything. As someone who travels a lot, and as a professional in customer service, the entire staff exceeded all expectations and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place to anyone looking for a nice place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Reed W
Julie C, Guest Relations Manager at Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you! What a great review, our entire staff appreciates your very kind words you expressed about your stay. We certainly would like to be your choice of lodging for your future travel needs. Thank you so very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We sure hope to see you again when your in the area.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed at the Hibiscus for three nights on our trip. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and always asked if there was anything else we needed, nothing was too much. The suite (203) was very spacious and was just right for the two of us. It was a bit tired looking but it was very obvious that improvements were being undertaken to upgrade the property. There was one issue - the air conditioning - it sounded like a jet plane was in the room when it was switched on and we had to turn it off at night so we could sleep. Not a problem for us as the nights were not too hot but it needs attention. Breakfast was good and my husband especially liked the waffles! I would recommend this hotel as the management are making a big effort to upgrade and improve this hotel whilst still retaining their individual identity.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tracy483
Julie C, Guest Relations Manager at Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We really value all of your feedback and we strive to provide the best service. We are currently going through continuing renovations to make this the best place to stay. We hope to see you again when you are in the Siesta Key area.