“Great Value, Nice Staff, clean with many upgrades”

Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key
Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We stayed a this small extended stay suite hotel while we were "snow birding" this last winter. They are making upgrades almost on a daily basis and we found it to be close to both Sarasota and Venice. the most important is it was only a short drive to Siesta Key Beach and you could take public transportation easily if you wished.The down side is the pool area is a bit noisy from the four lane that runs along the property. The kitckens are small but nice. The living room was comfortable . The staff is very nice. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
zaccari777, General Manager at Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015

Thank you for your comments on trip advisor. We love our returning snowbirds, you are always welcome at the Hibiscus, we are always trying to make the hotel better and your comments are a great way for us to know what our guest want and need. Hope to you see you very soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I spent a week at this hotel with three of my friends. We got two different suites, and they were both clean and spacious. The service was excellent. And it was truly a pleasure dealing with front desk. If you plan on going to Siesta Key or South Sarasota, I highly recommend this place. It exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 14, 2012

we stayed here with our golden retriever and it's great...very clean room.spacious with big kitchen and bathroom. I manage real estate and am pretty picky..lol. Nice pool even my dog could sit there with me! First floor room had a nice quiet patio right outside our bedroom...Highly recommend and we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank chicagodogtraveler
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We stayed at the Hibiscus Suites during an unexpected stay in Sarasota while my father was in the hospital. Our family came and went and they honored the hospital rate, they offered even during the February break week. The staff went above and beyond to help our family, and we were even able to bring my father to stay in the handicap accessible room they had after he was released from the hospital. We loved the family friendly environment....it's so much nicer than the chain hotels. The location is wonderful and the rooms are clean and nice.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chattipatti_o
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I would just like to say that I am staying here at the Hibiscus Suites Inn in Saratosa, Fl as if today 3/1/2012 and the entire facility has been totally refurbished inside and out. Everything is new and beautiful, including furniture, floors and carpeting, drapes, etc. I would highly recommend a stay at this Inn. Pets are welcomed as I am traveling with my dog. Roger Blanchette of Marion, MA

Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Roger B
Reviewed February 22, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Jann B
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This roomy efficiency apartment/suite was immaculate with a great kitchen, comfy bed, and wonderful location on Siesta Key. It's less than 10 minutes' drive from the beautiful Siesta (public) Beach, and not far off route 75. Our room was quiet because it was fairly back from the road, but a unit closer to the road could be noisier. We did not try the continental breakfast, but the coffee in the room was good. I would definitely recommend this place, and if I ever return to Siesta Key, would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms closer to the main road if you can.