“WOW! One of the best fast foods you'll ever have!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pdq

Pdq
Ranked #384 of 1,029 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Sarasota, Florida
“WOW! One of the best fast foods you'll ever have!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

The food is excellent! And fresh! The service was FAST!!! The employees are super! Prices aren't bad. Would definitely recommend eating here!!! We will be back on a regular basis.

A+++ all the way! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank rsr1953

“People Dedicated to Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I have never been to a PDQ before and one just opened up here so we figured why not give them a try with all of the great reviews that I had read. I must say that we were really impressed! So many reviews saying that they are better than Chik-Fil-A and now I can tell why! The food was amazing and the service was outstanding! Everything was so fresh and one of the workers took care of our trays and trash and offered our son a free shirt! The best fast food service that I have ever seen! I highly recommend that you give them a try!!

3 Thank Tarabutler
Englewood, FL
“Really nice fresh salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

The ingredients in the salad were super fresh and not pre-packaged. I loved it! The chicken was very tender and freshly cooked, not from a can like some other restaurants! It is very convenient in that it has a drive through or you can sit inside and eat in a nice location.

Visited January 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I visited this location for the third time last night since they opened. The service I received was really good but the service I witnessed was exceptional. I watched 2 of their employees go out of their way to help a large elderly group that came in. While they were helping them to their seats and setting up a table for them they were still able to manage to help the rest of the customers there. The gentleman that was working the floor and cleaning tables was great with the customers, especially the children. This is the first time in a long time that I have seen customer service like this. Here we were actually customers and not a number. Not only was the service good but the food was good as well. Much better than chick fila. Best fast food I have had.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank kitkatsarr
Nokomis, Florida
“"Sorry" to admit - better than Chick Fil A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

I love and admire the values of Chick Fil A (CFA) and always enjoyed their food. After 2 visits to PDQ, however, we sadly have to say that PDQ "wins" when it comes to the food, atmosphere and service. The chicken tastes "fresher" than CFA and we are totally impressed with their fresh-made sauces vs. CFA's packaged sauces. Their matchstick fries are also fresh as opposed to the obvious frozen CFA waffle fries. The atmosphere is not as much like a typical "fast food" setting as is CFA - more like a "diner". But most of all, I HATE to admit that the customer service was far superior to CFA. We were approached 2 times and personally engaged regarding the quality of our food and visit, and the employees seemed to be much more sincerely interested in serving versus the canned "my pleasure" response of the CFA employees. Although we will ALWAYS admire the "closed on Sundays" commitment of CFA and their awesome support of church and other "good causes" - we will definitely have to choose PDQ when we want a good chicken "fast-food" meal.

• Visited January 2014