“Better than Chick fil a”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pdq

Pdq
Ranked #382 of 1,029 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Sarasota
“Better than Chick fil a”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Good chicken fingers, good fries, good sauces, fast service and pleasant people working there. What;s not to like. It's better than Chick fil a and about the same price. Our kids love it and I like it as well. Haven't tried the shakes yet but two for the price of one is between 2:00 and 4:00 so I will soon!

Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Perfect for grabbing a quick dinner with kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We planned on going to Cheeburger Cheeburger but of course it was closed! We found PDQ as we were scrambling for another quick dinner option with two hungry and cranky kids in the backseat. PDQ was clean, quick, friendly, and delicious. It was a pleasant surprise and turned out to be the perfect place for the occasion. Had a chicken sandwich, 2 kids meals, a chocolate shake, and a salad with buffalo tenders, all for $25. The staff was so helpful and patient. Food was all wonderful and was to our table by the time we had our drinks. Would absolutely go back again!!

Lakeland, Florida
“Rubber Chicken”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

If you went here and had the hand cut fries and fried chicken tenders I bet you would be happy. They also have the newer fun Coke machines that let you customize your soft drink. Unfortunately, if you want iced tea you still need to wait in the line of people playing with their drinks to get a cup of ice... There's a fun hand washing station- very thoughtful and convenient so you don't need to go in the bathroom to wash before eating finger food. So while I was impressed with the service & atmosphere I won't return because the rubbery chicken tenders (grilled) on my very bland iceberg salad with strange gooey/gel-like blueberry ginger salad dressing almost put me off on chicken. The good news? I lost weight the day I ate here!

Phoenix, Arizona
“A nice addition to the neighborhood.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten there three times and annoyed it more and more with each visit. A friendly fast food environment with personal touches. Ordering went smoothly and the food was quick. I didn't like how they call out names over the sound system.

On the other hand, I liked how they had customer service people checking on customer satisfaction and asking if a customer needed anything else.

As for the food, we really enjoyed the salads and the chicken fingers. Good fries and blueberry cole slaw.

We think this is a very good alternative and will certainly go back.

Visited November 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Good but not great!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Heard about this new chicken restaurant (fast food) in Sarasota. Had a chicken sandwich for lunch. The staff is efficient and friendly but the food is not as good as chick fila. The chicken did not have as good flavor and was not as tender and juicy as chick fila. Give it a try, but if the two restaurants were next to each other I would definitely eat at chick fila

Visited November 2013