“Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

Siesta Key Rum
Ranked #1 of 11 Food & Drink in Sarasota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: At our Sarasota, Florida distillery our spirits are hand-crafted from start to finish in small batches using only the finest ingredients and hands-on distillation in a copper pot still. Our distillery is open for free tours and tastings. You must pre-register on our website or by phone to attend tours. Our gift shop/tasting room is open Tuesday through Saturday from 12 to 5.
Sarasota, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had a great time touring the facility. I say it's a MUST-GO. If your ever in the area, you should take an hour and see how it all is done and meet some great folks.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kevin R

• Korean first
Hammondsport
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I visited with my family just before Christmas and had an excellent visit. The rum is delicious, and the tour was informative and fun. I was also lucky enough to get a sneak taste of the beer barrel rum currently aging. THANKS!

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Adam T
Pickwick, Mississippi, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“gotta go here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

very small local rum maker the gold rum is excellent very informative tour doesn't take about 30 mins and free samples

Visited February 2014
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So nice you'll go back twice.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

The rum is amazing. Their spiced rum is so good that it is all we buy. It is a very interesting process to see. Since this was my second time visiting, I got to see a different part of the process in action. Troy shares a ton of information about the whole process. I just wish we could buy more than 2 bottle per license per year. I have been writing my legisaturor to change this law.

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank fjofl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Really cool place to visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great people, great rum! Got to try all the rums, learned a lot. Was fun and educational. I would go back! It's a very small place so kind of hard to find but nice small business feel.

Visited January 2014