“Great tour!”

Liquid Blue Outfitters
Ranked #2 of 84 Tours in Sarasota
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayak Sarasota and the Lido Key Mangrove Tunnels with dolphins and manatee with Liquid Blue Kayak Outfitters. We offer kayak rentals and kayak tours located and launching from the Ted Sperling Park on Lido Key in Sarasota. We also offer private and group tours. We are a small family owned Eco-outfitter with a passion for the outdoors! Call us today for reservations.
“Great tour!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My family had a great guided tour full of information by Chris off turtle beach area along with swimming at midnight pass beach. Definitely would come back again.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun outing!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I went on a group kayak tour with guide Kelly. Kelly was very knowledgeable about sea life and history, entertaining, and seemed to enjoy his job! We saw two manatees, a dolphin, and various other creatures. I gave a 5/5 rating for the overall experience, but some drawbacks included a slightly confusing website and a fair amount of time in the kayaks just sitting (though it was suited for wide range of paddlers).
Bathroom available at launch site. Dry boxes provided for small items. Wear sunscreen and bring water.

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great stay-cation for locals!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Easy to work with, great prices, convenient! Such a fun afternoon- even if you're a local;) Such a neat experience. Kelly was very knowledgeable!

Brentwood, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best part of our trip”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife, 9 year old boy, 6 year old boy and 3 year old girl decided to do this as part of our recent trip to Siesta Key earlier this month. We had two kayaks total. One little guy went with my wife and the other two were with me as the little one got the "princess seat" on my kayak. Not to worry, there was no effort exerted on her part other than eating snacks for most of the trip.

We had never kayaked before and weren't sure how this would go with our young kids but I'm very glad we did it. As many others have said, Kelly is a great guy and really good at what he does. He clearly knows what he's doing but he also cares for the environment and the animals in a way that is endearing and contagious. The highlight of our excursion was seeing a mother manatee with her new baby. The mangrove tunnels are challenging to navigate for new kayakers but they're also unlike anything I have ever seen. If you're even considering this, just do it. You'll make lifelong memories.

1 Thank Brent G
Copenhagen, Denmark
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kelly is the man”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

If it's out there I will find it was one of the first things our guide Kelly said - and he was right! We saw lots of wildlife, herons, ospreys, a couple of dolphins and the big highlight, a large group of manatees, which swam under and around our kayaks - wauw.
A great area to do the kayak trip, with lots to see, from the wildlife to seeing the houses of the Lido from the water to another highlight, the mangrove tunnels and of course Kelly, a great guide - he IS the man!