“Great food in a friendly restaurant”
Review of Patrick's

Patrick's
Ranked #59 of 1,079 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to a Sarasota Tradition, Patricks 1481, a visually stunning work of art with a big city flair, where we serve up great comfort food and libations. Our menu is wide ranging and award winning, consistently being named "Best American Restaurant", Best Bar", and 30 years in a row "Best Burger". Always busy, always friendly, always filled with regulars and tourists. A must visit to Sarasota's "Cheers"
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant had been recommended to us and we weren't disappointed. We had the chicken stir fry and the chicken skewers - both of which were delicious. I have no doubt we will be visiting again before the end of our hols.....

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I work close to downtown. I get an hour for lunch. Every time I eat here it takes forever to get the food and forever to find the wait staff to pay. Food is always cooked poorly. They can't even make a decent burger

1  Thank DrtimothyCarroll
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived it felt like we were in a neighborhood hang out, meaning people knew each other and greeted one another. My husband enjoyed their burger, my daughter enjoyed her seafood chowder and their chicken pot pie was ok.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I live downtown and I always find myself here. The prices are right the people are nice and management must have run high end restaurants because that is the vibe from top to bottom. When friends and family are visiting I bring them here.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very popular moderately priced restaurant that has been around for a long time. Hamburgers with great sides and a variety of other dishes