“Burgers were great!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Burgers were great!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We usually get steaks or seafood but were looking for a later evening quite bite, burgers were great. One thing I do miss is that they seem to be out of or not made that night, the awesome creamy onion soup, it is the best, 4 th time in no soup :(

Visited December 2012

• Czech first
“Impressed Brit!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I went on holiday to Florida with my boyfriend and his family this summer as they have a house in Sarasota. We came to Outback for tea as I have also been to one before with my family in Philadelphia. We were seated straight away by our helpful waiter and enjoyed some wings and tuna to start-both delicious!
For my mains I had a 7oz steak cooked medium with a baked sweet potato and veg.
Well... I can say that you would not get all this for such a good price in England! The steak was cooked perfectly and cinnamon butter is the perfect thing for a sweet potato- something new for me and I have been having been making it at home ever since!
We also loved Outback that we visited for a second time- I had BBQ Chicken breast with mixed veg and broccoli. This was also delicious!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ask_Ellie-Mae
Geneva, Switzerland
“Value for Money”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Steaks  excellent, salads fresh with a variety of different dressings, spare ribs delicious. Service was attentive, especially for our birthday girl with a rendering of the restaurant birthday song. Excellent value for money. Decor has an Australian flavour.

Sarasota, Florida
“The food is always great!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This Outback is one of the most well run restaurant in the chain. Tim, the manager, gives it a personal touch and the service is usually outstanding.

Visited September 2012
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Really good atmosphere. Had $15 meal deal, the chicken fajita soup and salad was great but the steak was less than average. For a steak house it was poor. The staff however were great with the kids.

Visited October 2012