“Great cheesesteak”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Sarasota, Florida
“Great cheesesteak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Not much to say except that the sandwiches are great as are the fries.
We have tried others and they don't compare,so all I can say is try it and
I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed

Visited February 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cheesesteaks in Sarasota”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Im from Philadelphia and was vacationing in Sarasota when i got the craving for a Philly Cheesesteak. Some locals told me to check out Gentile Bros Cheesesteaks so i did and man i was glad! Friendly atmosphere and delicious cheesesteaks, couldn't get over the fact that they had the same bread from Philly i like! Be sure to check them out if your in the Sarasota area!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Love It can't get enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I am moving to Lakewood Ranch so I was looking for a place to get my favorite "Cheese steaks" being from PA I have to know where the nearest place is to take care of my regular cravings currently living in St. Pete I find myself self taking weekly trips to Sarasota often bringing a friend along to get them to taste what I have been raving about so much, because I am such a big Philly Cheesesteak fan I generally don't even look at the rest of the menu but I did look up and see on their sign that they offer a HUGE Cheese steak they call the Clemenza so now pretty much that has become a staple in my diet lol. When I move across the bridge I will start trying other things on their menu, the owners truly care about putting out great tasting food and are very sociable with their customers and make sure your happy what more can you ask for ? I highly recommend them and will continue to be a regular customer can't wait to move to cut down on the drive time and try more things.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Cheesesteak!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Being from Pittsburgh it's hard for me to tell you how good this place is, because the owners are from Philly. But it really is that good. GO PENS!!

1 Thank Jan L
Medina, Ohio
“Great cheesesteaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

First trip here and it lived up to its great rating. Excellent food. Cheesesteaks are grilled to ordered no pre made stuff here. Onions and mushrooms really enhanced the sandwiches.
Highly recommend. We will be back.

1 Thank Jim B