“Good food, great happy hour, but only seen waitress twice!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Revelry Pub & Grill - CLOSED

Revelry Pub & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, British, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Port, Florida
“Good food, great happy hour, but only seen waitress twice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

We came for dinner on a Wednesday around 6pm. It wasn't very busy when we arrived. Hostess was nice, though she spoke so quietly we could barely hear her. The inside is very beautiful, nice dim lighting, candles, great for romantic evening. They also have a separate sports bar as well for those wanting to watch a game and kick back which is also great. Our waitress came and got our drinks and took our order. She was very friendly. Our apps came out to us by another person. The mango wings my hubby got, he said the wings were excellent but little to hot for his taste. Perfect for those who love some heat. They looked very good! I got pretzels.. They were.. Ok. I guess iv been spoiled elsewhere with pretzels. I'm use to them being buttery or deep fried so these were just ok for me. They were typical pretzel sticks, nothing special done to them. My husband liked them more then I did but he loves dipping them in the cheese dip. After we finished the manager came over and got us refills. She was doing this at many tables. I really think they were understaffed that night. For our main course we ordered the red white & green pizza and a order of fries. The pizzas are a good size for the price, also if you come on a Thursday you get $3 off any pizza! The portion of fries were perfect as well. Only small complaint was that I had asked our waitress for fries without seasoning and they came with it. We just ate them since our waitress was never around for us to say anything. Not a big deal though. The pizza was very good. Nice crust and sauce on it! I actually wish they had more pizza choices. The best thing was that it was happy hour and our apps were only $5 each! We seen our waitress again when she brought us our check. After awhile, the manager again took it to finish our payment so we could leave. We would definitely come back again, especially with their happy hour and ways to save money certain days. I think the service lacked because of being understaffed, at least that's what it seemed to be. Absolutely worth the trip!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Sarasota, Florida
“Loved everything about Revelry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

First we tried a burger at lunch, it was outstanding! The following week we met friends for dinner, I had pizza, the others had salads, pizza and a burger. Everyone loved their food. We look forward to going back again.

• Visited July 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“We Love It Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Been here countless times; can't believe I've not reviewed it yet!

Love the beer selections (can't beat the $5 flights on Tuesday and the Sunday-Thursday Happy Hour prices on beers, wines, and cocktails).

Menu is creative and changes periodically so we don't get bored (not that we would).

Staff is friendly and efficient.

Many other restaurants have been in this location; we are crossing our fingers and toes and eyes that Revelry holds its own and stays here!

Particular food favorites are the sausage and pepperoni pizza, the cottage pie, the cobb salad, and the wings.

Key West, Florida
“Great Staff - Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

We decided to stop at Revelry Pub for lunch this weekend since we were in the University Pkwy area and are newcomers to Sarasota. We were glad we did. We immediately took a seat at the bar and received a warm welcome from Kim, the bartender. Kim was very knowledgeable about the beers on tap (most are craft) and the food options. We had the Ahi Tuna wrap and the Turkey Dinner. Both were out of this world. The turkey dinner included mashed potatoes, fresh green beans (which were outstanding) and cranberry sauce that was probably the best I've ever eaten. The Ahi tuna was perfect with a huge portion of tuna. The beer selection was very impressive and included a nice variety of ales, IPA's and lagers, all of which were served cold and fresh. Employees like Kim will keep us coming back every time. Keep up the good work!

1 Thank ibskine
South Portland, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza Awseome, Trivia Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went here on a Tuesday on a friend's recommendation. Menu is what they call gastropub. Lots of different beers which was nice.

I was surprised to see a trivia event taking place. I reluctantly joined - my wife ignored it for awhile. Glad I did join! I played well and eventually got her help - although I didn't win. The guy called it a game show. Whatever it was, we had a great time and loved the pizza. Next time we travel to Sarasota we will be back.