“Amazing beer ”

Cuisines: American, British, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We waited to try this until it's opening period was over. After hearing good reviews we went for dinner. A great surprise was the craft beer selection. Amazing!! And our server was very knowledgeable in the beers as well. We ate a simple pizza...zucchini, goat cheese, tomatoes and spinach. Yum! I mean yum!! We will definitely go back. It seems to be a family business as out host was about 12 years old who sat us at a table. Really odd. But the rest of the evening was fantastic.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Everything is great food service value , will be back many times.
Happy hour is very good.
Friendly fast service at the Bar with Charles

Reviewed March 24, 2014

3 of us went to Revelry for their last Sunday Brunch of the Season. 3/14/14 We arrived by Noon. My hubby wasn't feeling well, so he just had a soft drink. His loss. My friend and I inspected the food in large Covered Chafing dishes. They had a carving station, baked cod, muffin shaped frittatas, Cheesy scrambled eggs, Home fried potatoes (although, I think they were baked), green beans, bacon, sausage links, fruit, salad greens & tomatoes, croissants, rolls, cake, cheese cake, macaroons, and a chocolate truffle. (Cake, pudding & whipped cream). My friend and I went back twice after our 1st seating. It was well worth our $15.00. Afterwards we "rolled" back to the car very satisfied. Can't wait till it comes back next season.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and i have stopped into this restaurant on three occasions.
We sat at the bar where we were treated royally by the bartender, Charles.
It was always a little later at night so we only had some appetizers.
I ordered the chicken satay and was pleased with the excellent quality of the food as well as the presentation.
The dish is served with three large pieces of crusted chicken on skewers along with a delicious dipping sauce served with a large slice of fresh pineapple.
My wife ordered the sushi style tuna that is served over a mixed green salad.
Both the tuna and salad were fresh and tasty.
The restaurant has 32 beers on tap and a good wine selection.
We are looking forward to our next time in town to give the entrees a try.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Friendly service good food friendly atmosphere and comfortable..Burgers are good but to thin prices are good