“Average at best”

Cuisines: American, British, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Right off the bat, my expectations of this restaurant were lowered as my husband and I were ignored for the first 2 minutes upon entering the restaurant. I don't need an extravagant welcome, but a little acknowledgment would have been nice. We were seated in the main dining room at a table which happened to be next to the main traffic-way for servers, managers, etc. I actually had my elbow hit (by accident) by a server with no apology at all!
Moving on to the food... all I can say was that it was okay, and the prices seemed fair for what we ordered. The service, however, was pretty bad. Our waitress appeared to be in the weeds during the whole duration of our meal because she barely came to the table and didn't bother to check on us when our food arrived to make sure everything was okay. It took us about 20 minutes to get bread on our table and even then I had to pull aside another server who first told me to "hold on a minute" before I could request something that I thought was pretty much a given when you sat down.
I just felt like I was in the middle of a rushed staff trying to get to their tables, hurrying around and putting orders in; hostesses and managers planning out where they were going to sit larger parties, etc. I can't imagine how this restaurant operates when, and if, they ever do go on a wait, because for a Friday night, it didn't seem to be that busy.
If I do come back here, it will only be for their drink specials because as far as overall quality, you're better off going to a chain restaurant, at least in my opinion.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We dine here 2-3 times a week. The food is always wonderful. The staff and service some of the best in the area. Craft beers galore. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had a great meal...Mango curry chicken wings, cabernet burger, and chicken madelra. Great selection of beers coming from a "beer snob". Love the idea of not being a chain restaurant, local ranch, and hormone free products when they can. Good, friendly service.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Service was friendly and efficient. Not the fastest but it's nice to take your time over a good meal.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Recenty ate at Revelry on a Wednesday evening and enjoyed their hamburger night immensely. The hamburgers are all served medium well done. They are served family style with tomatoes, lettuce and pickles on the side.
There is a reasonable cost of $5.00 for each hamburger.
We enjoyed the very nice Happy Hour prices!