“Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bradenton, Florida, USA
“Dinner”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service was good. I had the duck entree which was my favorite and it was cooked exactly the way I asked. Presentation was nice. I ate there two days in a row and each experience was the same...good!

Visited September 2013

Florida
“Enjoyable Pub”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Hopefully the third time is a charm for this well located pub in what at times seems to be a cursed location. We missed its Argentine Steakhouse "audition" (it was that brief) and hadn't been in this place since it was Johnny Carino's, but the building and interior lend themselves very well to a pub like atmosphere of Revelry. We found it warm and comfortable. The staff is well trained with plenty of smiles and a welcoming attitude.

We stopped recently for dinner rather than a social occasion and just had entrees although they offer an interesting and different array of appetizers; Hot Bavarian Soft Pretzels, Stilton cheese tart, avocado & shrimp cocktail, along with Bratwurst bites.

I had the Revelry Stuffed Burger ($12.) oozing melted cheese and diced red onion on a perfectly toasted English muffin, served with (2) beautiful ripe tomato slices, and perfectly crisp French fries. Cooked as ordered and nicely presented, it was delicious. My wife had the English dip ($12.) which was absolutely loaded with shaved beef and served with both au jus and horseradish dipping sauce and an ample order of fries.

The entrée menu offers some refreshingly different choices; Salt Roasted Duck breast, short rib and mushroom pie, along with steaks, salads, pizza, seafood, and a Mac N' Cheese main course.

They tout their broad selection of 32 craft beers and we each had a refreshing Summer Shandy at the happy hour price of $4. rather than the standard $5.

Love to see this place succeed and they're off to a great start as it really fills a void in the area.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank GymHigh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Fresh ingredients! I was amazed.
I will order the duck the next time. They also have a great happy hour! Happy hour is from 11:30 to 7 pm daily. $3.00 wine and $5 martini drinks. Big screen TV's to watch the game.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alexandria625
Sarasota, Florida
“New find! You have to go!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Returning home from a trip to Chicago late in the day. No one wants to cook but where to go? A heavy meal, white table cloths or pretense are out. We want something easy, laid-back, good food, great beer...and somewhere on University Parkway.

Beloved husband mentions a new place that allegedly has an extensive list of beers on draft. I'm confused...on University? What's he talking about?

As we drive by, he points to Revelry. Really? But, wait. I've actually had my eye on this place since it opened 6 months ago. Why not? We make the U-turn and pull into a packed parking lot. I can't quite make sense of it until we walk in.

There are at least 32 beers on draft and another 4 pages of exotic bottled beers. The menu includes a stilton tart, duck breast salad, Ahi tuna BLT, and short rib and mushroom pie. I want them all, thank you very much. We sat at the bar and had a wonderfully relaxing dinner,great beer, and a well-prepared meal of fresh ingredients.

We're going back - no question, this is our kind of place!

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a Find!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This restaurant has been one of the best I have experienced in Sarasota. Their attention to fine natural ingredients is clearly tasted and appreciated! When I was first there, I tried their house salad and was amazed at how refreshing it was. I then had a Margherita pizza that was crispy, with a distinct real italian flare. And then the short rib pot pie that was delicious! ( I eat a lot )
Living in NYC, I appreciate when others try so hard at purity and freshness. This is definitely a find. I have since been there two more times when visiting Sarasota, and have enjoyed every bite.
Bravo.