Review Highlights

Paddle boarding with Aaron

Reviewed July 20, 2018
nick l
via mobile

All reviews paddle boarding mangrove tunnels stand up paddle board guide aaron hour kayak excellent adventure saw dolphins great fun wonderful guide karla paddling wildlife equipment kayakers bay info boats
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Excellent tour despite red tide conditions. We were able to see a family of about 5 or 6 manatees feeding up close. Aaron is a top-notch instructor and I highly recommend him.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Aaron did a fantastic job touring my wife and I on paddle boards! Was a great experience and got to see some manatees, highly recommend Aaron and his tours!

Karla G, General Manager at Surfit, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Thanks for the review and so glad that you enjoyed the tour. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Jessica gave us an excellent paddle board tour! So knowledgeable! We saw quite a few manatees in the bay too!!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

My 15 year old daughter and her friend were dying to try SUP, so the 3 of us did an unguided half day tour. It was their favorite experience of our trip. We were given clear instructions and an easy to follow map. I'm not the most athletic person, but was able to keep up with the kids on the SUP, and enjoyed myself as well. We ended up in the middle of 5 manatees around Otter Island. It was incredible! There was also an abundance of wildlife throughout the Mangrove tunnels. The entire day was wonderful. I highly recommend this experience. It was the prefect way to bond with the kids and see Florida wildlife up close.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time paddle boarding with Aaron! The mangroves were beautiful and so much fun. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

It was my second time out with Aaron for a paddleboard tour and it was once again amazing. Aaron is always kind and patient, he gives a lot of paddleboarding tips. The bay is such a nice place, we had an awsome dolphin show. I will defenitely repeat the experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Excellent guide that took the time to make sure we were safe and comfortable. Provide a lot of great local information and anecdotes.

1  Thank Rose S
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Always a great trip with Surfit. They take the time to go through the basics of paddle boarding and how to do it safely. Always inform us the best place to go to see manatees or other critters!!! Great day on the water!!

1  Thank Julie E
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We had a great time. Aaron had beautiful, comfortable boats set up for us when we arrived. Kayaking/paddleboarding through the mangrove tunnels is something you must do when visiting Sarasota. Aaron is a wealth of knowledge and experience. Anyone can do this and everyone will love it.

2  Thank Tim D
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I will always use Surfit USA when I go paddle boarding. It was my second time renting paddle boards with them and Aaron was super awesome and his wife was extremely helpful when I went to the wrong park. After arriving at the correct spot Aaron set us up with two quality paddle boards and we were off to explore the bay and beautiful mangroves!
A full four hours later (we could have stayed for another four hours, easy) we come back to the drop off and I realized my phone had fallen off the paddle board at some point. After telling my boyfriend and Aaron, Aaron offered to let us take the paddle boards back out and offered to help us look for it.
Thankfully a kayaker found it and turned it in to the ranger that was hanging out at the park.
Awesome service! Awesome people!
Thank you, Surfit USA! We will see you guys again very soon!

1  Thank Madison B