“Favorite lunch spot in Palmer Ranch”

Sirard's Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #4 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Sarasota
Sarasota, Florida
“Favorite lunch spot in Palmer Ranch”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We recently moved to Sarasota and have tried a number of restaurants. Fortunately we live very near Sirard's and have found it a wonderful place for lunch. I am very picky about sandwiches, they must have the right ratio of filling to bread, and so far, the three panini sandwiches I have tried at Sirard's have been perfect! Their BLT with a thin spread of cheddar and cocoa cured bacon is my favorite. I have only been there 3 times, so I have only tasted 3 sandwiches. However, I will update this review as I taste more sandwiches. My husband loves their chicken salad, he has tried them both. This cafe is a rare treat and I recommend it highly. Oh yes, the waitress Lynn, in her little baker jacket and hat, is lovely and quickly learns to recognize her repeat customers. Their hot chocolate is excellent as well.

Visited April 2013