“So much fun!”

Painting With a Twist
More attraction details
Owner description: Uncork your inner artist! Come enjoy an evening out with friends, have a date night, celebrate a special occasion, or come alone and meet new people! Bring your favorite wine, beer, soda, snacks, etc. and have a pARTy. We supply everything you need to complete your masterpiece, including a local artist. No Experience Required!
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

A fun and relaxing evening with friends! The staff was delightful and we had a great experience!
Get together a group and discover your inner artist.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Awesome experience! Everyone should try it. Nothing intimidating about it even if you have never painted before

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I just had a great girl's night out at painting with a twist Sarasota it was a lovely, relaxing environment with a beautiful keepsake, if I do say so myself!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time Painting with a Twist and I am having a Ball! Also, I'm excited because although us ladies are having fun, they are giving back to local charities--how *Awesome* is that? Knowing that this is a great opportunity to have fun and give back increases the value of my (non-artistic) painting! Lol!

1  Thank Tafara S
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This was excellent and I'm not even artistic. The teacher was patient and made it easy the way we were instructed. I will be coming back again!