“Painting with a Twist”

Painting With a Twist
More attraction details
Owner description: Uncork your inner artist! Come enjoy an evening out with friends, have a date night, celebrate a special occasion, or come alone and meet new people! Bring your favorite wine, beer, soda, snacks, etc. and have a pARTy. We supply everything you need to complete your masterpiece, including a local artist. No Experience Required!
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Never did I think painting could be so much fun! I went because it sounded like a fun way to collaborate with my co-workers. Little did I know it would produce a piece of art that would be hanging in my house, let alone go back for more. I am hooked!! Such a fun way to spend a couple of hours with friends and/or family. Everyone makes you feel so welcome and comfortable the whole time you are painting. The hardest part is trying to pick which painting you want to do next. Such a great experience and excuse to get out of the house, Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I didn't think I could paint a stick figure! My husband, well I had to twist his arm. Now he wants to go back over and over. Our paintings are not exactly masterpieces but WOW are they ever good. We had "date night" at Painting with a Twist! We had so many laughs and shared something we never thought we could do. There was great music, singing, and where else can you have so much fun for $35.00 and leave with a piece of art?

2  Thank Judi482
Reviewed May 17, 2013

To much fun for all ages! What more could you want then to be lead through a creative art experience with super fun Artists. Never would I had thought any of this was in my capabilites but the artists make you feel like your Leonardo da Vinci...oh heck maybe that was the wine! HA!! Totally recommend this painting experience to all that visit SRQ!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Excellent way to spend the evening...whether it be after work or a fun girls night out it's the way to go. Wine and paint makes anyone an artist! Let your inner artist out, and dance a little while creating a master piece you can brag about forever!

1  Thank Saran D
Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you're looking for something fun to do with friends or family, and you've had enough kareoke and trivia, this is a great time. Anyone can do it and tapping into your inner artist is a blast!