“Decent food, fair prices.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Findaddy's Sports Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Florida
“Decent food, fair prices.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food was good, large portions but it took quite a while to get it. Alcohol prices are also pretty standard for a local sports bar. Nothing about it stood out.

Visited March 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Lunch Time ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Lunch break with a coworker today was less than impressive unfortunately. We both ordered sweet tea but when it arrived, we found it to be not so sweet and quite watered down. So I changed my order politely to a coke. The server brought a diet coke and when I questioned if she brought me the correct drink, she replied that it was what I ordered.

I ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich (which turns out to be 2 frozen chicken tenders that are deep fried and dipped into hot sauce), some chips and side of ranch for dipping. My coworker ordered the lunch special burger and our server quickly scampered off. When I asked my coworker which side she was getting, we realized that she was not sure and hadn't been offered any. We then had to walk over to the bar area and determine the choices and choose. At this point, I'm hungry and keep thinking about deep fried Oreos from the menu... Food came out and we ate. I was even reminded that I was brought out ranch... Thank you, though i wasn't done any favors, I asked for it for a reason :)

The food was still pretty satisfying even with all the hiccups. Finally as we were paying, we noticed a discount offer on the receipt. The server came to pick up the bills and my card to pay as we were texting the number listed on the receipt. I stayed that I was in the middle of receiving the offer and she nodded her head and walked away. When my card payment was returned, I asked if the discount had been applied and she said no, it's not done automatically. I started to remind her that I told her as she was picking up the bill but figured it was a waste of breath.

Feeling defeated, we left and headed back to work... Only to realize we never even got to order (nor were we ever offered) our Oreos :(

1 Thank BravoTravel
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good pizza with wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Were in this area and decided to try their pizza which turned out to be very good. This is a local restaurant with friendly faces around. Had a relaxing meal and will return

• Visited March 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Best wings in Sarasota!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I often write about more special occasions but realize I seldom give advise about where to go on a Monday or Tuesday night. My family LOVES wings and we used to go to the British Pub(university and Lockwood ridge) but some time ago they changed their direction/menu. We have tried wings all over town and wound up in Findaddys one random night and have been returning regularly ever since. Pleasantly surprised to be served by an old friend(Johnny), we thought we got "hooked up" by how good our wings were but know by now that is what we can always expect. The wings are huge, they have lots of sauce selections, you can have them "naked"(not breaded) or regular and can do all drums like we prefer(I'm sure you can do all wings,too, if that's your thing). We have it down to a science; a pitcher of beer, 3 dozen wings each with a different sauce, waffle fries and chef salad and everyone shares and is satisfied. Wings are twice the size of BWW and so much better then Ale house or Hooters, these are the best wings in Sarasota.

• Visited October 2013
“Best wings in Sarasota I like any thing with the six pepper blend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good service very comfortable place to hang out very friendly lots of regs only issue is takes awhile for kitchen to put food out but was worth the wait for Burger and wings

• Visited June 2013