“Customer Service”

Dining options: Reservations
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Customer Service”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This Red Lobster is in a good location and food was great. However we waited twenty minutes to be seated and the restaurant was not that full and when we were walked to our table half of the tables were empty. The hostess or manager on duty was fraternizing with the employees and carrying a baby that was there with a guest or family member by the looks of it. The waitress was great. I believe customer service is very important in this industry seems sometimes forget what professionalism is. I have visited other Red Lobsters and their service was on point even though they were busier.

• Visited March 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“True To Form, Consistently Good Seafood”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This Red Lobster, remains true to form with its seafood specials. The actual plates resemble the advertisements and the food is always consistent in its presentation and quality. The service provided was cordial and prompt. It is always nice to dine in this Red Lobster

Visited March 2014
“Terrible Service!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I love the food here, but they really need to step up on their customer service! We were in for dinner and we were seated by the soda fountain and sure enough a server got soda all over my boyfriend! He was upset, but understands that things happen. We were moved to a different table and we waited and waited and waited for our server. Everyone was staring at us like we were freaks and we waited for 20 minutes on any form of service and decided to leave! We called up the next day and told the manager what had happened and he sent us a $20 gift card! We wasted time and were humiliated and we were only worth $20!? We gave the gift card away and will never return to this location!

Willow Springs
“Terrible service!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I usually like Red Lobster a lot, but this location was awful. I usually try to just let go bad experiences, but this is hard to forget. I waited about an hour for my food and after that it took a long time to get the check. The food was still pretty good but the night was terrible. I would never go back to this restaurant!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Thomas R
Bronx, New York
“Good Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I showed up with a party of 8, no problem in seating and we had two servers. The food was fresh and tasty, the service was impeccable. Thank you Red Lobster, I will Return.

Visited February 2014