“Best Deli I know”

Corkscrew Deli
Ranked #200 of 1,170 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 22, 2013

All the sandwiches are great. The pesano (spelling is off) is like a drug. They must put heaven in this sandwich. They have all types of great sandwiches and I have enjoyed all of them. They also have great salads and soups. Don't miss out on this great place.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch and the sandwiches were good. Combination of bread and boars head meat. Simple, fast, tasty sandwiches. Owned by the same guy for 20 years, must be a reason he's been around so long. Not complicated just good.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had Vegetarian Sandwiches, Chicken Salad Sandwich, Cuban Sandwich. A family member picked up lunch and delivered to the house during our visit to Sarasota. Food was great and it makes me want to visit in person. My husband really enjoyed the potato salad.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

First visit today. Ordered "The Sicilian" sandwich and a cup of coffee. Enjoyed both at a cafe table on the sidewalk in front of the deli. The sandwich was outstanding thanks to a delicious spread that gave it a spicy "punch." The pickle was crunchy and flavorful; the coffee fresh and robust. Staff was genuinely friendly and welcomed me with a smile. The deli, located in a strip mall, manages fast service without losing the easy-going atmosphere that makes me want to return next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Based on the reviews, we visited this deli adn were not disappointed! A great assortment of sandwiches - I recommend one of the hot pressed ones! Done to perfection!