“Best Sandwiches on Siesta Key!”
Review of Anna's Deli - CLOSED

Anna's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I love the Surfer! Delicious swirl bread stacked with Ham, Turkey, Swiss, cucumbers and their special sauce! You can ad tomato and lettuce if you want.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Right near our resort on Siesta Key. Great place to grab a sandwich to take to the beach. The sandwiches are big, Next time I would order just a half or split it with someone. Fresh ingredients and very tastey!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went for lunch at the siesta key location. Except for the round bread, there is nothing distinctive about it! Do not understand the glowing reviews. I can make as good at home or in my hotel kitchenette. The service was very nice and it is convenient to the place were staying. Plenty of area employees eat here. But it is still a sandwich shop. Basic stuff, nothing different, or unique about it. I have been to some really creative sandwich places out there but there is nothing out of the ordinary here. Subway has more variety and bigger sandwiches at a cheaper price. They could be doing so much more with this location that they are.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

they did our wedding so i guess I am biased. No one knows about the university park location they just opened. Id hate for it to go out of business did to lack of customers

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This sandwich shop always seems to have a line of customers at lunch time. There are tables for eating in the restaurant but many take their sandwiches back to one of the many resorts just across the road on Siesta Key Beach. This place used to accept cash only, but in the two years I haven't been there, I learned it now accepts credit cards. There are two other locations in the Sarasota area, but this is the only one I've visited.

I usually order a corned beef sandwich and often eat only half of it, saving the rest of it for another day. There are some specialty sandwiches, too, with creative toppings. My husband ordered the Fiesta with salami, liverworst, onions and some other ingredients.

It's quick and easy service if you are staying on Siesta Key or even just visiting that beautiful beach for a day.