“Won't go back!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My parents are snowbirds and had been to this restaurant a couple of times recently and enjoyed it which is why we chose to dine there a few nights ago. After this last dining experience, we will never go back. Primo's has a early bird special which is half-priced food from 4-6pm. We arrived and were seated at 5:45. Our service was horrible in the fact that our waiter never took our order until 6:15. He didn't even stop to take our drink orders. Even though we had been seated well before 6pm, they did not honor the special pricing. The food portions were not that big, especially considering the prices they were charging. The quality of the food was fair, but not great. I voiced my concern to the manager/owner about our lack of service and the fact that we were not honored the special pricing and he told us that it was our fault for not getting there earlier. My entire family was completely offended by the way that he handled the situation. He was not the least bit sympathetic!! I would have expected more from the manager/owner.

4  Thank zackerk

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The wife and I just came from Primo's. No complaints here. The staff was very attentive,food was very good.Casual and very friendly service. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

AVERAGE is how I would describe our experience. We dined with a group of 6 while on Winter Vacation. Compared to other Italian Restaurants (Carrabba’s) as example, the food was very average and did not have the impact flavors. My entre was the Chicken Parmesan. The bread and salad was also average. The service was a plus. Our meals were during the “happy hour” so the price was right. Dinner for two for less than 25 dollars was a true bargain. Would we return..(yes) but only with a special or early bird pricing. Otherwise, stick to Olive Garden or Carabbas if you want more flavorful meals..

2  Thank Robert N
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I met friends at Primo's for dinner tonight. It was very crowded, chaotic and noisy. The food was very good but the service was the worst I have ever experienced! Since I am gluten free and didn't want to spend a fortune, I ordered an appetizer. The waitress assumed it was for the four of us and my companions had to wait for their food until I was done eating. We tried to wave down one of the wait staff and were ignored. My companions did not get their entrees for an hour and a half!! I will never go there in the tourist / snowbird season again!

1  Thank EdithK630
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Prim's has been around for a long time. Their food is fair. Better than the Italian chain restaurants but not as good as many individually owned ones. However some of their special deals make it quite inviting financially speaking. Other than that I think there are better places for the money.

1  Thank joel c