“Sunny lunch on the patio”

First Watch Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 1,054 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Voted Sarasota's Best Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, First Watch specializes in delicious creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Their fresh, award-winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch dishes are made using only the best ingredients without the use of heat lamps or deep fryers. The best part is their creative menu features traditional favorites like omelets, pancakes, salads and sandwiches, as well as signature items like the Chickichanga® and classic BLTE® sandwich. Their “2 for You” lunch offers half portions of their most popular soups, salads and sandwiches and you can get in and out fast. Their menu’s "Healthier Side" features a variety of delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch options for the more health-conscious, including egg white omelets, fresh fruit crepes and their signature Power Wrap™. Free WiFi & newspapers are provided.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We eat here often and find the food very good. Our waitress today was disappointing. She acted inappropriately shocked when I turned down her offer of coffee for tea. Her behavior was odd and not at all attentive. My Tri-fecta was delicious! Go for the great food and relaxing patio.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We eat here quite often. Great breakfast place with lots of choices. Always have great service. I recommend.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have met my husband for lunch here many times and always loved it. The setting is open, bright and relaxing. The food is always good and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had nice lunch. Great service. We had sandwiches and soup. Vegetable soup was very good. Pastrami sandwich was juicey & got high marks as did the BLT. I had the turkey BLT with avocado all the ingredients were fresh and put together well. This new location has been open a few months but they have everything up and running to the standards we have come to expect from First Watch. I live close and work at Doctors Hospital so I will be back

Reviewed September 12, 2012

First Watch has five restaurants in the Sarasota/ Bradenton area and have been around for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried three of their places in our area, but usually eat at the S. Tamiami Trail location. Each one has a clean/ modern appearance and their staff are generally friendly and attentive. The unique outdoor seating at this location, overlooking the pond, is very nice. The menu has a wide variety of interesting foods (many healthy choices) for breakfast and lunch, but IMO the food is just okay. Even though I eat breakfast here every few months, for its convenience, and tried many items on their menu, all I would recommend are their home hade muffins. I don’t care for their breakfast potatoes, the pancakes aren’t fluffy and the French toast is somewhat dry. Perhaps their lunch food is better than breakfast, but I’ve never eaten lunch there. With several other superior breakfast places in Sarasota, like Yoder’s and Millie’s, First Watch restaurants are just not my favorite.