“Should have had the wings”
Review of Wings-n-Weenies

Wings-n-Weenies
Ranked #563 of 1,046 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Birmingham, Michigan
“Should have had the wings”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had a late dinner for two at the clark rd. location. It is a divey place and should have had the wings. Lots of carryouts for those but we had a chili dog and a bratwurst. Nothing spectacular. Service was very eager to please. dining companion has had breakfast here and says it is top rate. Like I said...should have had the wings.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank rt113

Baltimore, Maryland
“Silly name, but good, simple food.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I almost didn't want to eat there until I looked at the menu online, and we gave it a try. It's kind of a dive, totally unpretentious. The food was very satisfying. I had a slaw dog with fries, my father had the ribs, and my mother had a philly cheese steak. The prices are very reasonable, and we'll definitely go back.

Visited August 2012
“Damn...who woulda thunk???”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The best wings in town!!! All the factors are in place. Wings, killer sauces, cold beer...and the Weenies ROCK!!!
Homey, friendly place near the Interstate (Clark Rd location). Excellent service by smiling staff!! I love this 'down home' style eatery. Great daily board specials available as well as a very nice breakfast menu, which I will try next!
I highly recommend!!

• Visited August 2012
“Best Wings In Town!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

They have the best wings in town and the prices are great as is the service!

Visited March 2012
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The name caught my attention and I had to go in! I love wings and I try them everywhere I can. I was shocked to see how dead the place was midday, but it worked to our advantage. Our service was fast and the waitress was nice and attentive. I asked for samples of the wing sauces and the waitress gladly brought them to me. I ordered a half rack of ribs, and fifteen wings half Ninja and half TNT. They offer several flavors of wings so it caters to all palates from mild, all the way to nuclear! When my food came out I was impressed! The ribs had 7 bones and were VERY meaty. They were tender and delicious, some of the best ribs I've ever had. Not THE best, but close. There were tons of fries with my order and the coleslaw was decent (I'm not a huge slaw fan). The wings are not huge, but they are decent and cooked perfectly. Crispy outside and meaty inside. The ninja wings are Asian inspired "Sweet-heat" they call it. I did not find them to have any heat, but the flavor is nice. The TNT wings are nice and spicy with a good classic Buffalo flavor. I tried the nuclear sauce and did not find it hotter, but the flavor is different, darker. I'm a big guy and can eat some food, but I only ate half the ribs and 4 out of 15 chicken wings. I had them for dinner the next night and they were just as good! I highly recommend them and would definitely go again.

• Visited May 2012