“nice visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Make sure to take home baked goods from the bakery! The food and service were good. The best part was the Bakery items. We may eat here again if we are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Never been a fan of Perkins, but conned to going by family. Nothing's improved since last visit years ago (in another state). Meals just don't seam to have much excitement; a little too bland for my taste. Nice menu choices, average decor. Again, food is not bad, just nothing memorable! May be nice for breakfast.

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

So here we are for the second time in a week an this is my issue.. I have In my hand the special fall menu feauturing the chicken pot pie which we had on a trip to Cape Coral and it was delicious, well this location is out of it again! It's 6:00! Come in now! I speak with the manager who tells me they only make 9 a day bc thats what they sell each day, so I asked maybe u you made 20 you would sell 20 he says yeah maybe people have been complaining that we have none.. Duh!! Are you Kidding me? I don't think I will be back I'm aggravated and I don't think anyone can take charge and make business desicions here!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I ate here this morning before a flight out of Tampa and it was fine. Nothing to go out of your way to eat at but good none the less. The server was good although she seemed tired but I would imagine she was there at a very early hour. The place was almost empty so the food came out fast and was quite good. I had berry pancakes, egg beaters and chicken sausage. Everything tasted good but it doesn't reach the heights of a Yoder's, Toasted Mango or Millie's. But, it's close to the highway and a nice hotel and for convenience sake, there is nothing wrong with this place at all.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I found Perkins to be a good place to eat while I was in Sarasota. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner on different days. The food was consistently good and service was good. great menu and the pies are delicious.