“Not bad, just average”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #372 of 1,031 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Sand Lake, New York, United States
“Not bad, just average”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Never been a fan of Perkins, but conned to going by family. Nothing's improved since last visit years ago (in another state). Meals just don't seam to have much excitement; a little too bland for my taste. Nice menu choices, average decor. Again, food is not bad, just nothing memorable! May be nice for breakfast.

• Visited February 2014

“DISAPPOINTED AGAIN!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

So here we are for the second time in a week an this is my issue.. I have In my hand the special fall menu feauturing the chicken pot pie which we had on a trip to Cape Coral and it was delicious, well this location is out of it again! It's 6:00! Come in now! I speak with the manager who tells me they only make 9 a day bc thats what they sell each day, so I asked maybe u you made 20 you would sell 20 he says yeah maybe people have been complaining that we have none.. Duh!! Are you Kidding me? I don't think I will be back I'm aggravated and I don't think anyone can take charge and make business desicions here!

• Visited November 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“good breakfast here in Sarasota”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I ate here this morning before a flight out of Tampa and it was fine. Nothing to go out of your way to eat at but good none the less. The server was good although she seemed tired but I would imagine she was there at a very early hour. The place was almost empty so the food came out fast and was quite good. I had berry pancakes, egg beaters and chicken sausage. Everything tasted good but it doesn't reach the heights of a Yoder's, Toasted Mango or Millie's. But, it's close to the highway and a nice hotel and for convenience sake, there is nothing wrong with this place at all.

• Visited October 2013
Willis, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food at a good price”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I found Perkins to be a good place to eat while I was in Sarasota. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner on different days. The food was consistently good and service was good. great menu and the pies are delicious.

• Visited July 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Actually very plesent”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a very plesent dinner everyone from the manager that took us to our table to our server and even the food was great !

• Visited September 2013