“Everything was excellent!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We actually decided to try this restaurant because of the reviews we saw on TripAdvisor. We were so glad we did. I was searching for more information and found they have a Facebook page and they advertised a special "Tantalizing Tuesdays". It just happened to be Tuesday, so we called and were able to make a reservation. We arrived about 15 minutes early and told the hostess we were early, she said, "Oh i had a better table reserved for you and the people are just finishing", We said no problem that we would wait. I thought it was very nice of her that she didn't just seat us somewhere else. Their Tuesday special is two soups, two salads, 2 entrees ( from a list of about eight), two sides and two desserts all for $29.95. My husband and I both had the Shrimp Fagiole soup, it was amazing and very hot. The salads were a good size and my husband ordered the Mahi Mahi Sorrento and I ordered the Chicken Melanzane. We both LOVED our meals. I only ate half of mine knowing I needed to save room for the dessert. I ordered the cannoli and my husband ordered the jazzy fruit pie. We split both and shared and the were both delicious! Everything about the restaurant was great, especially our server, Linda! She took the time to explain the exact ingredients in different dishes we asked about, so we would be should to order something that we would like! I would definately recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank oznark

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My boyfriend and I love going here for the Chicken Sorrento and Chicken Aioli dishes... they come with soup AND salad and a fabulous ciabatta bread, plus the entree comes with either pasta or veggie. It's a steal at $16. The place has recently been painted and is nice and clean inside.. staff is always attentive and they give excellent service. They have great breakfast too on the weekends... try the Ole Ole ' We will be back!

1  Thank Cathy333P
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Horrible service. I thought it was a joke it was so bad. The waitress stopped my son's eggs from sliding off the plate she was serving by using her stomach! Will NEVER go back!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My family and I recently returned from a vacation to Sarasota. While there, we went to DeMarco's Italian Grill for dinner. Instantly wowed by the cute, appealing style of the nice, elegant interior of the restaurant, we were even more impressed at the marvelous food. Not only was the taste magnificent, but the way the food was displayed was simply astounding. I ordered the lasagna, which was delicious. Additionally, all meals come with a complimentary soup and salad. I ordered a small caesar salad and New England clam chowder, containing a delicate balance of broth, clams, and other add-ins; unlike your typical clam chowder, overloaded with cheap potatoes that are used as an inexpensive filler. Also, even though I felt like my stomach might just explode from all the food, as we were given extremely generous portions of everything, I ordered a cannoli for desert. Their cannoli are probably the most heavenly food I have ever tasted. That being said, you have not lived until you've tried one. Having such a delightful experience, we even decided to come back the next morning for a splendid breakfast before departing to the airport to return home. Overall, the experience was phenomenal, with fantastic, fast service from the waiters, quick preparation of food, much cleanliness throughout the restaurant, and surprising inexpensive food considering the quality of it all.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have frequented this restaurant since it opened many years ago. The owner and staff are always friendly and overall care about their patrons. We recently had breakfast, which is only served on the weekends. The menu is unique, diverse and always tasty. The dinners offer a lot of delicious food. The owner always puts a special twist and value on special occasion dinners.
The service is good but on occasion staff members don't seem to give support to the others. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of many of our restaurants during season and other times, give DeMarcos a try. It will be worth your time.