“Delightful evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Food-very good, Dinner came with soup and salad. Soup-split pea like I make at home, yum & salad, fresh & crispy. Both seafood meals were excellent. I would return for the food BUT, the best part was Mealball Lynnie, our waitress. What a delight. Made the evening the most fun I've had in a long time. It helped that we are both from NJ. of course but you will love her. Great combo- great food and great waitress. Ask for her, you would regret it unless you're in a bad mood or "wont to be alone"

There are newer reviews for DeMarco's

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Don't be fooled by the exterior. Revealed inside is the cozy and welcoming Italian restaurant. I walked in with my family expecting a great Italian meal, and that is just what I got! Meatball was the best waitress I have ever had; she was open, friendly, and full of fun. The meal was terrific, and lynnie made it even better. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves great food, service, and a great time!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The italian food was good, but the dishes were not traditional.
The experience falls apart with the wait staff and little ambiance.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

In a small strip mall, it is easy to miss and not so appealing from the outside. But do go in. Jo, our server was helpful and knowledgeable (has been there for 14 years). The Veal Amalfi included shrimp, scallops, spinach, and roasted peppers in a light Mornay sauce. This was the main course of a dinner special which included soup, salad, the aforementioned entree, and desert ... for $20.00. That is real value. The entree was terrific, the salad was very average and the deserts, cannolli and spumoni,were pretty good. The house Chianti was not very good at all. Based on just the entree, this would be rated an Excellent meal, but the other dishes reduced the rating slightly. We decided to pass on the soup, but our wonderful server brought our portions out, wrapped to go.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were on vacation and just happened to stop here for dinner. We walked in the door and were made to feel like part of the family. Lynnie aka Meatball was our waitress. She was fantastic. She went above and beyond what I would consider good service. The food was out of this world. Everything we tried was excellent. It was definitely the best dining experience we had on our vacation and we had some really good ones. I wish this restaurant was in Ohio because I would be a regular.